Position: EDUCATION CONSULTANT – ATTRACTIVE SALARY with 5 WORKING DAYS / WEEK
Working Location: Dist 3, Tan Binh Dist
We accept the fourth year students or fresh graduated students. If you have confidence in your ability and skill, have a passion with English education and would like to work in a challenging environment where you can be active, creative with large opportunities for yourself to develop and contribute, please send your Cv in English with picture to us.
- Consulting the courses and services of ET.
- Building close rapport with all of customers, partners, candidates and students (former and existing) to build good image for ET, and recommend more students for E.T.
- Looking for new sources and ideas to approach potential customers.
- Providing instant supports, keep track of students during their stay at English Town to build trust, affection from students.
- Providing good care and deal with complaints from students to gain students’ understanding and sympathy of English Town’s policies.
- Keep up-to-date with customers’ and students’ information based on the given procedures.
- Any other assigned duties, tasks or projects.
– Competitive salary
– Attractive Bonus ( around 20mio)
– Very good commission
– Meal allowance
– Full insurances according to Labor code.
– 13rd, 14th month salary paid
– Bonus or gift on national holidays, birthday, marriage, new born…
– Access worldwide cultures
– Make friends with foreigners
– Extensive training and development in both sales and soft skills
– Active and dynamic environment.
- Work by shift
- Hard working, honest, open, friendly, enthusiastic and learning attitude
- Able to work under pressure to meet target
- Able to speak English with both customers and colleagues at a conversational level all day
- Professional in both dress, appearance as well as attitude
- Eager to meet new people
- Creative self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Loves delivering excellent customer service
- Self-motivated, disciplined and result- oriented
- Team work skill
- Able to convince and influence people
- Flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at English Town.
Contact: Mr Thien: 0903 369 606
Please send your application by online, email: firstname.lastname@example.org