Position: Talented Vietnamese English Teacher
Working Location: Dist 3, Tan Binh Dist
- Preparing Lessons and organizing class how to attract students via methods, activities,…
- Preparing classrooms, outline and home assignments
- Evaluating homework of students and follow up your students’ progress
- Recording and maintaining accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Creating attractive and meaningful outside activities for students
- Other tasks by direct manager.
- Graduate from FTU, RMIT or other universities/institutions majoring in English, or abroad students;
- Excellent pronunciation, active and powerful style to “FIRE” students;
- Having good connecting skill and willing to share
- A dynamic, creative and professional approach with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education.
- At least 03 year- experience
- Professional in both dress, appearance as well as attitude
- Presentation skill
- Loves delivering excellent lectures
- Self-motivated, disciplined and result- oriented
- Ability to travel all branches around Ho chi Minh city
- Flexible work schedule
- Work full time
- Competitive salary
- Full insurances according to Labor code.
- 13rd month salary paid
- Travelling with the company
- Bonus or gift on national holidays, birthday, marriage, new born…
- Very good career path
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at English Town.
Contact: Mr Thien: 0903 369 606
Please send your application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org